Last weekend took place Mega Sports event, with the participation of students from different schools in the municipality and with age between 04 and 10 years old. The main subjects of the classes were volleyball and tennis, the classes were organized in the Sports Complex of Lousada. Activities were conducted in cooperation with Town Hall and local sports clubs.
Friday, 27 October 2017
Wednesday, 25 October 2017
1. Avocado including 20 different vitamins and minerals such as: Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E
Then it contains small amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).
2. Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
3. Eating avocados can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
4. People who eat avocados tend to be healthier.
5. Avocados are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can protect the eyes.
6. Avocado may help prevent cancer.
7. Avocado extract may help relieve symptoms of arthritis.
8. Eating avocado may help you lose weight.
9. Avocado is delicious and easy to incorporate in the diet.
Thursday, 19 October 2017
Fruits and vegetables: tomatoes, red peppers, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, red grapefruit, pomegranates.
- support the immune system,
- protect against heart disease,
- source of antioxidants,
- source of vitamins A, C, K, B6, manganese, potassium, folic acid and fiber,
- strengthen the circulatory system,
- protect against free radicals,
- anti-inflammatory effect.
Fruits and vegetables: carrots, oranges, pumpkins, corn, bananas, apricots, melon, mangoes, pineapples.
- contains primarily β-carotene dye,
- protects the skin against sun rays and aging,
- provides a nice looking skin,
- affects the eyesight,
- contains vitamin C- strong antioxidant,
- strengthening the walls of the blood vesselsi,
- increasing the absorption of iron from plant products.
III. GREENFruits and vegetables: spinach, lettuce, rucola, kale, peas, broccoli, asparagus, brussels sprout, cucumber, avocado, kiwi.
- contains lutein, which counteracts diseases of the retina of the eye
- they work against cancer
Fruits and Vegetables: Garlic, Onion, Shallot, Pork.
- antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory,
- strengthen the resistance,
- regulate blood pressure,
- lower blood cholesterol levels.
Fruits and vegetables: eggplant, plum, red grapes, chokeberry, black currant, blueberry, berries, blackberries.
- reduces the risk of cancer,
- improves vision and condition of the skin.