Wednesday, 25 May 2016
Friday, 20 May 2016
If you're looking for some sport for your child read these few facts about volleyball but remember to let your kid choose the type of activity:)
- Volleyball has simple rules and everyone can quickly learn to play.
- It does not require a lot of equipment.
- Social - Volleyball is a team game. Mixed teams are also common, i.e. men and women on one team.
- If you play volleyball then you also know how to play beach volleyball. Playing volleyball at the beach, doesn´t that sound nice?
- It is played all year round and a great way to get children outside during the summer.
- It's a sport - Regular exercise has a positive affect on the physical and mental health, because it releases endorphins and other similar so-called happiness hormones. This combats excessive stress which is typical in our modern life.
- Playing volleyball can increase your fitness. Volleyball is an aerobic activity. Regular aerobic exercise is known to be very good for our health, especially the heart and vascular system. Regular training serves as prevention of hypertension, myocardial infarction, and other cardiovascular diseases. It also can decrease the resting heart rate, which is very beneficial for the heart.
- Non-contact sport - This reduces the risk of injury, and also makes playing mixed teams very easy.
- It is one of the most common games in the world.
- It is also very entertaining!
Picture taken from google.pl
Tuesday, 17 May 2016
Friday, 13 May 2016
Monday, 9 May 2016
On 7th of May nearly 6000 runners took part in European Run! Besides adults also children and youth started in their own categories. In runs for children since their birth to 11 years there were about 1300 participants who enjoyed being active.
Let’s follow their example!
Don’t forget about parents who have got the biggest influence on children and show them their passion for sport.
If you want to encourage your child to do sport read our previous article.
Friday, 6 May 2016
Monday, 2 May 2016
Here are some useful tips for parents who want their children to do sport with passion. It seems that we know these simple rules but the fact is that sometimes we just forget about them... Remember that sport can be a great fun!
Be active and give an example to your kid.
Allow your child to self-select the type of activity.
Talk. Try to find out why your child likes or does not like to play sports.
Praise your kid for taking activity.
Celebrate each success of your child.
And finally, remember that children must also have time to relax.
Pictures taken from google.com and gdyniasport.pl